- this is an excuse for journaling because I can type really fast which is pretty great (I journaled in English class today though…)
- somehow I’m getting to sleep later and later every day… bad habit. Again, ever since I injured my ankle I haven’t been able to do much in terms of physical activity so I feel like a sloth all the time since school is essentially hours of sitting like a statue without moving or speaking. The main side effect of doing very little physical activity is that I’m not tired even at like 12:30 at night. I’ve been trying to release my bottled-up energy by not taking transportation and walking everywhere but then I have to remind myself that it’s bad for my ankle to walk too much so then I spend too much time at home just doing occasional stretches, which I don’t like since I’d tbh prefer not to stay at home the whole day. 😦 sorry that was probably tmi and stuff that should go in my journal I’ll probably go look at this post tomorrow morning and delete this
- I’ve uploaded lots of pictures to this blog but I’ve made the mistake of not resizing them to exactly 840px wide so WordPress makes them blurry and generally not visually appealing when it resizes my pictures. I’m sorry for blurry pictures and I’ll try to make them un-blurry in the future!
- or I can just post the pictures on Flickr or Google Photos and just link them. We’ll see
- in the process of doing a lot of writing and brainstorming! (for various purposes). Excited for future happenings. Currently learning a lot of Arabic and pretty happy with recent progress. I need to get it going with the French—I use French a lot every day but the vocabulary I use is not-very-complicated daily stuff so I haven’t recently been improving that much just by speaking. It’s good that I’m doing French translations at my internship now so that’ll be nice for now. Translations are hard and demand lots of dictionary use but they’re also pretty fun and rewarding.
- Lunch at school today was poulet au citron (lemon chicken), fried potatoes, pepper-and-tomato salad, fruit, and bread. L-makla bnina bzef (the food is very good)